- Export your data from http://genocad.vbi.vt.edu/:
- Go to http://genocad.vbi.vt.edu/ and log in (Reset your password if you forgot it)
- Go to ‘Parts Manager,’ select ‘Grammar’ tab
- Select grammar to migrate
- Click ‘Manage Grammar,’ then ‘Export’
- Select all parts libraries
- Click ‘Export’...AND WAIT (may take a few minutes)
- Your GenoCAD files are now in the browser download folder.
- Save your genocad files on your hard drive
- Create account on GenoCAD.com:
- Go to the GenoCAD Parts Manager
- Select ‘Grammars’ tab, click ‘Add/Import’
- Select grammar file, click ‘Import Grammar’
- Verify that grammar content has been imported
- Enjoy writing DNA with the new GenoCAD.com!
- If you have any issues, please contact us.
Modified on: Tue, 24 Nov, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.