You have individual genetic parts, right? And you probably have groups of parts that can be binned into the same category, right? Wouldn't it be nice if you could manage those categories in GenoCAD?
Now, this may surprise you, but (spoiler alert)...you can! Adding categories of DNA parts is six quick steps. Here's the deal:
- Head over to the GenoCAD DNA design app at genocad.com
- Click on "Parts and Grammars"
- Select the "Grammars" tab
- Select the grammar you want to manage and click on, um, "Manage Grammar"
- Click on "New Category"
- Fill in all the relevant information for the category name and everything else
- Click on the "Save" button.
- Email Kary Mullis to tell him how much you love DNA. Actually, no. Don't do that.