Libraries: vast repositories of human knowledge and art. Quiet places of study and intellectual engagement. Call-backs to a long-forgotten age when stacks of bound paper, often called "books," were a primary mode of transmitting information within a society.
Here at GenoCAD, we like to think of DNA as a language, with DNA parts making up the "words." So, it's appropriate that a digital library house your collection of parts. Here's how you set it up:
- Log in to GenoCAD.com
- Click on "Parts and Grammars"
- Select the "Libraries" tab
- Click on the "New Library" button
- Select the associated genetic grammar
- Name the new library
- Click on the "Save" button
- Head to your local library and check out a book you've been wanting to read. Or just download it to your Kindle.